Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Changes to these Terms may arise for a number of reasons, including, but not limited to, the addition of features. Any changes to the Terms shall be effective by posting the revised Terms. The effective date of the revisions shall be indicated at the top of the Terms. It is your responsibility to check if there have been changes to the Terms. If you continue to use HereNow Services after the revisions take into effect, then you are deemed to have accepted the changes to these Terms.
ACCOUNT & PASSWORD
- Grant of License. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, non-commercial license to access and use the website. We reserve all right, title and interest not expressly granted under this license to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws.
- Restrictions. You agree that you will not: (i) use the website to reproduce copyrighted material; (ii) copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the content provided on the website; or (iii) use the website in any way that violates the terms of this Agreement.
- Termination. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account.
ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
By using the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that you will not; (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining a list of users or other information, or send chain letters or pyramid schemes via the website or (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the website; (d) transmit any viruses or any other disabling mechanisms; (e) use the website for any illegal purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations; (f) violate or infringe on any other party’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights; (g) attempt to penetrate security measures of the website or obtain or bypass others’ passwords; (h) transmit anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate; (i) stalk or harass or harm another individual or (j)select or use as a User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, select or use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization, or select or use as a User ID a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You agree that you will not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other parties use and enjoyment of the website. We reserve the right to refuse registration, service and/or terminate access to the website without prior notice for any user who violates these policies.
COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS
As between you and us, you acknowledge that we own or have a license to all title and copyrights in and to the content provided on the website. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content provided on the website is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by the applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties and subject to use restrictions under such laws or treaties. When you use or download any content from the website you do not acquire any ownership of any such content, code, data or materials. Copying, reproducing, downloading, posting or re-posting any content from this website (for anything other than strictly personal, non-public and non-commercial use), is strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of copyright laws.
The trademarks, logos, service marks, graphics and trade names (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of eastbounder or other rights holders and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or that disparages or discredits eastbounder or the applicable rights holder. You do not receive, by implication or otherwise, any right or license to use any Trademark displayed on the website.
TESTIMONIALS & CONTRIBUTIONS
If you submit or post a testimonial, comment, review, suggestion or any work of authorship (collectively a “Submission”) such Submission will not be confidential or secret, and may be used by us in any manner. By submitting or sending a Submission to us, you: (i) represent and warrant that the Submission is original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any “Moral Rights” in such Submission have been waived, and (ii) you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, display, translate, summarize, modify and adapt such Submission (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, in our sole discretion, with or without your name, and (iii) you grant us the right to publish your name, city, state and country of residence in connection with the posting or use of the Submission, such as in promotions or other publications, whether online or otherwise, including but not limited to the website and its affiliates, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo and YouTube. In no event are we obligated to use, reproduce, or publish any Submission.
You may not post, link, and otherwise make available on or through eastbounder Services any of the following:
- Content that is, or may be, libelous, defamatory, bigoted, fraudulent, or deceptive;
- Content that includes illegal or unlawful content;
- Content that may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, private information, other intellectual property right, or right of privacy of any party;
- Mass or repeated promotions, political campaigning, or commercial messages directed at users who do not follow you (SPAM);
- Private information of any third party (e.g., name, addresses, age, sex, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers); and
- Viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or codes.
Also, you agree that you will not do any of the following in connection with HereNow Services or other users:
- Use eastbounder Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying eastbounder Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of eastbounder Services;
- Impersonate or post on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Collect any personal information about other users, or intimidate, threaten, stalk, or otherwise harass other users of eastbounder Services;
- Create an account or post any content if you are not over 15 years of age; and
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filtering, security measures, rate limits, or other features designed to protect eastbounder Services, users of eastbounder Services, or third parties.